Termites are wood-eating pests and silent invaders of any property in Sugar Land, TX. They are sneaky, invisible, and grow in dark places. This may be happening because of temperature variations in that particular place. Termites are not life-threatening to either people or pets, but they certainly cause severe damage to the structure of any home and make it weak to reside.
Like any other pests, termite should not be ignored or neglected. It can cost thousands of dollars to the owners to repair if damage is done to their property by the termites. Termites will eat wood continuously to develop their colonies from inside out. They are often not discovered until they cause damage to a great extent within a short period.
If you have termites, you need professional help of an experienced pest control Sugar Land TX to prevent any further damage done to your property. The Sugar Land Pest Solutions provides the best service for eliminating and preventing the reinfestation of pests. They use pesticides that are safe for kids and pets. They have certified technicians to detect and control of termites infestation. Also, they guarantee a pest-free home for years to come at an affordable price.
Types of Termites
Sugar Land properties have a wide variety of termites which damage properties in their signature way. Given below are some types that might infest your home:
- Dry wood termites
- This is a common type of termite.
- Usually, the nests are developed in dry wooden planks.
- They keep away from other pests and penetrate deep inside the wood.
- They are identified when they do swarming or disrupted.
- Subterranean termites
- They are known by the mud tubes in your surroundings.
- They connect to any food source like a bush or any tree.
- Formosan termites
- They are highly destructive and nests even in soils.
- Their swarms are as strong as million insects to destroy wood.
Signs of Termites
If you are buying a property in Sugar Land, first always check for termites. Given below are the things you must keep a glance for:
- Mud Tubes
- They are pencil-sized.
- Termites travel back and forth from the mud tube.
- Tubes are the result of ambient temperature.
- They stick around homes or to other food sources such as on a log or a bush.
- Damage To Your Building
- Examine your wooden boards.
- An intricate network of serpent model galleries on wooden beams or planks is a common sign.
- This indicates that nesting is complete and termites are eating the structure of your home
- Presence Of Termites
- Termites always travel like ants in groups.
- They travel through wooden boards in search of food
- They bore tunnels on the wood where you will find feces of termites as wood shavings.
- You might stumble around the termites but never notice a single pest.
You can contact Sugar Land Pest Solutions by calling on 281-903-5342 and speak with the pro about getting rid of termites. They offer 100% guaranteed service so that you and your family members can enjoy a pest-free zone there on your property.