Flooring is an essential component of every layout. When we think of flooring many of us prefer to stick with marbles and vinyl however there are several flooring options are available in the market, as the flooring industry is growing rapidly it increases the options and makes it more difficult to make a decision.
Here is the list of 5 popular flooring options:
1-Hard wood flooring:
- Hardwood flooring is a popular option among individuals.
- It is available parquet, planks, and stripe patterns.
- It requires high maintenance.
- If you maintain it well they tend to be a durable option for flooring.
- Hardwood flooring can go well with any theme of décor.
- It comes in neutral and natural shades of cherry and walnut.
- If it is worn off these flooring start making noise of cracking and squeaking.
- Hardwood flooring is expensive yet popular and the most demanding option.
- On top of all the hardwood flooring add value and gives an aesthetic look to the entire place.
- The vitrified tile is composed of a mixture of clay and other minerals including silica, quartz, and feldspar baked at high temperatures.
- These tiles are water-resistant and durable.
- Vitrified tiles are coated with external glaze which decreases the water absorption rate.
- They can simulate natural materials such as stone, bamboo, and marble.
- They are available in a wide variety of colors, patterns, prints, textures, glazed, anti-skid, glossy, and matte finishes.
- Vinyl is a versatile and popular flooring option.
- Vinyl flooring is a cost-effective yet stylish alternative available in the market.
- Vinyl is also a stain-resistant, water-resistant, and durable option.
- The designs of vinyl flooring simulate natural materials like hardwood and stone finishes.
- Vinyl is relatively inexpensive flooring available in the flooring market.
- Vinyl flooring is susceptible to discoloration when comes in contact with light.
- Vinyl has a non-porous surface that does not let bacteria settle on.
- Marble flooring is commonly available at various places.
- Marble is the natural material associated with luxury and opulence.
- Marble has a nonporous surface, due to which it is easy to clean and maintain.
- It lasted more than 25 years.
- It is available in a variety of colors including pink, grey, and white.
- It is highly expensive because of its material which is natural stone.
- Some low-quality marble or stone turns yellowish over time.
- The bamboo flooring or planks is made up of sliced bamboo pressed together.
- Bamboo flooring is also a type of natural material flooring.
- It is quite similar to the hardwood flooring.
- Bamboo flooring contributes to giving an aesthetic and sophisticated look to your place.
- Bamboo flooring is easy to clean and maintain.
- This flooring is ideal for dry places. If you install bamboo in a humid area or area with high water traffic it causes swelling of bamboo planks.